Intro to My UC Blog

 I'll be honest, I did not expect to create a blog about my health journey with Ulcerative Colitis. Yet here I am. 

I started a blog first about my new transcription and editing business, Earful Edits, that is a work in progress at the moment. I realized that I wanted to talk about my health journey as well because it is a huge reason why I started transcription in the first place. However, I knew that my transcription blog was not the place to do that because that is a purely professional blog. So, I created a separate blog for my more personal side and personal journey if you do want the details of that. Thanks to my mom and my mother-in-law, I realized that blogs are a great place to use what you have learned to help others and to let others that are going through the same thing know that they are not alone.

If you are interested in my transcription and editing business as well, here is the link to that blog: Earful Edits (ee-hendricks.blogspot.com)

If you are interested in what I have gone through with UC... stay tuned!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definitely Not Anxiety

Colonoscopy

Recipe: Potato Wedges